Brian Ranson, Credit Risk Expert and Patrick Kuhn, Director of Product Marketing at PayNet.
The third part in a series looking at CECL rules will focus on the final piece of the Expected Loss (EL) calculation - Loss Given Default (LGD). Part 1 covered Measuring Probability of Default. Part 2 outlined Exposure at Default.
Key Benefits and Information from this Webinar:
- Recognize the need for default databases and their potential complications
- Discern the usefulness and dangers of available data
- View evidence from asset-based lending
- Identify a short-term solution
- Build pertinent knowledge of CECL rule
- Improve management information and reporting